20 & 21 Beta Road
Tel/Fax: +27 (0) 21 715 5150
The Bakoven Cottages are ideally situated close to the scenic Atlantic Seaboard, with easy access to some of the famous tourist spots of the Cape Peninsula.
You will have a memorable stay at the Cottages!
Two Cottages that are spacious and comfortable with 3 bedrooms (main bedroom – comfortable twin beds together or apart, second room with 2 single beds and 3rd room with double bunk, lots of cupboard space.
Ablutions consist of a family bathroom (shower-in-bath), separate toilet and an outside shower to keep sandy feet out.
Linen, including bath towels is supplied for 6 persons.
PLEASE SUPPLY OWN BEACH TOWELS.
A ’starter pack’ of toilet paper, washing up liquid and dish cloths is supplied.
The living area has a beautiful sea view, a dining room, TV (SABC channels only or “Bungalows are fitted with DSTV Dish. Bring own decoders and smart cards”) and DVD player.
The fully equipped kitchen leads onto a braai area, with benches and umbrellas.
Things to do & see:
- Beaches – sun, sea & ski
- Yachting and boat trips
- Mountains – hiking
- Restaurants, shops and curios
- Table Mountain – cable car
Nearby Landmarks and Attraction:
- Camps Bay (1km)
- Landudno (3km)
- Houtbay (6 km)
- Cape Town (8km)
- Cape Town International
- Airport (±25km)
November – April: High Season
May – October: Low Season
Regular Specials – phone for details
How to Book:
- Download the latest booking form. Moth Bakoven Booking Form
- Complete and sign the form and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a return email confirming the dates.
- Payment will be required and proof emailed to email@example.com
- Confirmation, instructions, details etc will be emailed back to the client.
- Details of how to get to the cottages can be found at Directions to Moth Bakoven Cottages