Zululand Run (COVID Permitting)
Aug 6 – Aug 9
Depart 06h00 for 06h30 from Engen Carnival City. Round trip of approx. 1,500km including site seeing.
- Friday – Lunch at MOTH Bridge 14 Shellhole in Piet Retief.
- Saturday – Outride to Lebombo mountains, Jozini Dam, and Ghost Mountain Inn.
- Sunday – Outride to St Lucia for a day at the beach
- Monday – Lunch at MOTH Monte Sole Shellhole in Ermelo
Accommodation details: 3 nights stay at Baobab Inn between Mkuze and Hluhluwe at R600 per night per room (single, double, or sharing)
Final details will be posted once we have clarity on the COVID situation.
Sunflower (DKMS) Run
- Platinum Provincial Chapter is proud once again to host a Sunflower Event.
- The run will be held at Red Star Raceway
- Details to be advised.
First Sunday of the Month
Every first Sunday of the month, the Bikers Church in Midrand is hosting a Sunday morning service. The service starts at 08:30 and the Church is situated in Kruger Road, Midrand. We meet at the Shell Ultra City, N1 South, around 7:30 and leave for the Church at 08:00.
Next Breakfast Run – TBC
For more information on any of the events listed below, or to join us on one of our organised runs, please e-mail [email protected] or contact Wessel on 074 515 0202, or click here for our calendar.